Fabric backing was created specifically for delicate fabrics. This process laminates 100% polyester lightweight satin material to the back of your fabric and adds strength.
FabricBac™ is our Performance Process of backing a fabric with another fabric. This process is specifically used for delicate fabrics such as silks, crepes and other lightweight fabrics intended to be used as upholstery materials. Ideal for fabrics that cannot be processed with KnitBac™ knit backing, FabricBac™ fabric backing laminates 100% polyester, lightweight satin material to the back of your fabric adding strength and durability while offering longer life to the fabric and allows the fabric to be dry cleaned. No matter how thin or light your material, fabric backing is your answer to your upholstery requirements.
- Specifically engineered for delicate fabrics
- Ideal for fabrics that can not be processed with KnitBac™
- Add strength, extra weight and stability for upholstery applications
- Superior protection against wear-and-tear
- Super soft hand
- Retains the original quality of your material
- Processed materials can be safely dry cleaned
- Ideal for aiding wall upholstery and fabric wall panel applications.
Guidelines for Use/Processing
- Processing time is approximately 7 – 10 days from in-work date to packing date.
- Technical Specs
Poly/cotton light weight satin
- Width: 62”
- Weight: .5 oz/yd2
- Process Terms and Conditions
- Work loss: you must include with your order one additional yard for each continuous piece of material supplied.
- Fabric should be forwarded rolled on a tube with the face side of the fabric clearly marked. Incoming fabric that is wrinkled or not rolled on a tube will be subject to wrinkle removal