Your fabric is back coated with our commercial grade eco-friendly fire retardant solution, which has been engineered to impede a flame’s ability to penetrate into upholstered cushions.
- Lower cost alternative than back laminating with Fire Blocker
- Impedes a flame’s ability to penetrate into the upholstery cushion.
- Specifically designed to help comply with : NFPA 260A (cigarette ignition test), NFPA Class A (UBC – Class-1), UFAC, CAL.T.B. 117, CAL.T.B. 133, FAA 25.853, FMVSS 302, Boston fire codes and BIFMA regulations.
- Maintains the fabrics inherent breathability.
- Retain original quality of your material
- Lasts longer than untreated materials
- Environmentally friendly process
Guidelines for Use/Processing
- Check List
- Check with fire officials to determine code requirements.
- When placing your order, specify the applicable code and intended use.
- If written certification is required, request it when placing your order.
- Material widths up to 62”
- Processing time is approximately 7 – 10 days from in-work date to packing date.
- Technical Specs
Certificates available for:
- Standard code: NFPA Class A (UBC-Class-1) with limits on flame spread, smoke density, and fuel contribution of 25 or less, respectively.
Cal TB 133 is a full scale, composite fire test for furniture manufactured to be used in public places. It is the strictest and highest standard for all public buildings or public assembly areas. A public assembly area is considered to be any area in a hotel or motel containing ten or more articles of seating furniture.
- Process Terms and Conditions
- EradiCote™ is designed for materials that consist of at least 40% natural fiber.
- Work loss: you must include with your order one additional yard for each continuous piece of material supplied.
- Fabric should be forwarded rolled on a tube with the face side of the fabric clearly marked. Incoming fabric that is wrinkled or not rolled on a tube will be subject to wrinkle removal charges