Your fabric is backed with a variety of commercial grade foams adding thickness, density and stability. Acts as a sound barrier for wall coverings.
- Add thickness, density and stability
- Acts as an acoustical aid and sound barrier for wallcovering materials
- Increase soundproofing for upholstered wall track systems
- Retain original quality of your material
Guidelines for Use/Guidelines
- Please check with Customer Service for ordering details and requirements as each order will have its own unique specifications depending upon your end use or application.
- Processing time is approximately 7 – 10 days from in-work date to packing date.
- Technical Specs
- Thickness: .03” – .25”
- Width: up to 60”
- Weight: depends upon polymer and density of foam
- Process Terms and Conditions
- Work loss: you must include with your order one additional yard for each continuous piece of material supplied.
- Fabric should be forwarded rolled on a tube with the face side of the fabric clearly marked. Incoming fabric that is wrinkled or not rolled on a tube will be subject to wrinkle removal charges.