STAIN REPELLENT FOR FABRIC
CustomSeal™ is our proprietary method for applying stain repellent on fabric. Your fabric is surface treated with our commercial grade stain repellent for fabric, which seals each individual fiber and forms a protective shield safeguarding it against water and most other liquid stains.
FEATURES OF OUR STAIN REPELLENT FOR FABRIC:
- Locks and seals each individual fiber of the material to form a protective shield safeguarding against stains from water and most other liquids
- Transparent surface protection
- Retain original quality of your material
- Lasts longer than untreated materials
- Optional flame retardant treatments can be applied to fabrics
GUIDELINES FOR USE/PROCESSING OUR STAIN REPELLENT FOR FABRIC
- Cleaning Instructions:
- Vacuum or brush away loose dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabric.
- Clean up spills and stains right away. The longer soil and stains stay on the fabric, the harder they are to remove.
- Treated fabrics may be safely dry cleaned.
- Stain Repellent for fabric finishes do not make materials waterproof.
- Processing time is approximately 2 – 3 weeks from in-work date to packing date.
- Technical Specs
- Process Terms and Conditions
- Fabric colors are subject to minor variations
- Stain repellents do not provide scrubbable protection
- Stain repellents do not make materials waterproof
- Work loss: you must include with your order one additional yard for each continuous piece of material supplied.
- Fabric should be forwarded rolled on a tube with the face side of the fabric clearly marked. Incoming fabric that is wrinkled or not rolled on a tube will be subject to wrinkle removal charges.