Your fabric is back laminated with our antimicrobial vinyl barrier, protecting the fabric from harmful bacteria, fungal growth, mold and mildew.
- Prevents liquids and soil from penetrating the interior padding of upholstered furnishings.
- Guard Against:
- Bacterial Attack
- Fungal Growth
- Mildew Spores
- Bacterial Stains
- Allergic Reactions
- Non-breathable moisture barrier backing
- Lasts longer than untreated materials
- Retains the original quality of your material
- Upholstery can be cleaned simply and effectively
Guidelines for Use/Processing
- Processing time is approximately 7 – 10 working days from in-work date to packing date.
- Technical Specs
Antimicrobial barrier vinyl film specifications
- Width: 62”
- Hand: Super soft S5 rating
- Ultra Violet Protection: 1000 hrs
- Flame Retardant Protection:
- Vertical burn test: Self extinguishing
- Horizontal burn test: Self extinguishing
- Cold crack:
- Mazlin Impact: -10° F
- Roller Test (LP375C): -20° F
- Mandrill Test: -20° F
- Thickness: .003”
- Tensile strength:
- 2500 psi machine direction
- 2200 psi cross direction
- Elongation: > 200%
Test results of processed fabric
- ASTM G-21-90: Highest standard – no growth of bacteria and other microorganisms.
- Process Terms and Conditions
- Work loss: you must include with your order one additional yard for each continuous piece of material supplied.
- Fabric should be forwarded rolled on a tube with the face side of the fabric clearly marked. Incoming fabric that is wrinkled or not rolled on a tube will be subject to wrinkle removal charges.